2.17.2014

Oh boy oh boy oh boy



Sometimes I think I'm going to splurge on art supplies, and I add them to my shopping cart, and I decide to Think About It, and I go back to visit them in my shopping cart, but I never click Checkout. Well, I gone and done it! I summoned all my strength and ordered these Tombow Irojiten pencils, all 90 of them, and I can't! wait! to use them! Tombow is the kind of graphite pencil I use, because the leads are strong and don't shatter when you oopsy-daisy push the whole mess of them off your desk onto the floor, and also there is never ever any grit in them, which can scratch your paper and make you very grumpy.

2 comments:

Rodrica said...

WOW! A lovely sight....can't wait to see what you make with them.

Ellen Zachos said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with them.